What roles would you want to play in the Star Wars
universe? This week we take a look at the new Edge of the Empire
roleplaying game from Fantasy Flight Games. We cover the "obligation" system, explain the unique dice mechanics, and go over the basic careers and specializations. We also talk about the new Angry Birds announcement, the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic
update, and more!Show Notes:
- Release schedule
- If we start a SWTOR guild, would you be interested in joining?
- X-Wing Wave 1 ships are back in stock!
- Angry Birds Star Wars II launches September 19... and Erik rants.
- The first full LCG expansion, The Edge of Darkness, is now available.
- Kingdom Hearts III director would like to add Star Wars characters to the game.
- Fantasy Flight Games announced the first RPG career supplement, Enter the Unknown.
- SWTOR update 2.3 is coming soon with "bounty contract weeks." Also, you'll be able to obtain an Ewok companion.
- Discussion: Introduction to the Edge of the Empire roleplaying game
- General description
- The "obligation" system
- Dice mechanics
- Careers and specializations
Information about our programs, hosts, and much more is available on The Official ForceCast Wiki
. This episode's wiki entry can be found here
. Sign up and contribute today!Listen Now!ForceCast Podcast Mobile Apps:
Have the entire ForceCast archives at your fingertips, plus bonus shows and exclusive content! Direct Download:
Download the show directly to your PC or Mac here
.Contact the Show
Call: (616) 61-FORCE (36723)
/ @thenerdword (Nate)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/forcecastHelp Spread The Word!