This week we've got an interview you don't want to miss! Steve Horvath, Senior Vice President of Communications and Digital Business from Fantasy Flight Games
, joins us to talk about GenCon, upcoming products, his personal experiences with Star Wars
, and more!Show Notes:
- Star Wars: Force Collection iOS game coming September 4th.
- Interview: Steve Horvath from Fantasy Flight Games
- About Steve
- About FFG
- The creative process and licensing
- The Star Wars Card Game (LCG)
- Starting over
- Objective sets
- "Balance of the Force"
- "Edge of Darkness"
- X-Wing Miniatures
- Huge Ships
- Wave 3
- Wave 4
- Epic Tournaments
- Cinematic Play/Campaigns
- Future possibilities
- The Roleplaying Game
- Price and availability for the Age of Rebellion beta
- Availability for future Specialization Decks
- Fan Questions
- Card-only X-Wing expansions? (pilot and upgrade cards only)
- Expanded or deluxe expansions for X-Wing?
- Designing objective sets with epic characters for the card game
- Why is Boba Fett terrible?
- The card game tournament scoring system
- What's Steve's most memorable RPG moment?
- What upcoming FFG Star Wars product is Steve most looking forward to?
Information about our programs, hosts, and much more is available on The Official ForceCast Wiki
. This episode's wiki entry can be found here
. Sign up and contribute today!Listen Now!ForceCast Podcast Mobile Apps:
Have the entire ForceCast archives at your fingertips, plus bonus shows and exclusive content! Direct Download:
Download the show directly to your PC or Mac here
.Contact the Show
Call: (616) 61-FORCE (36723)
/ @thenerdword (Nate)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/forcecastHelp Spread The Word!