We here at the ForceCast are psyched to let you know that we have released a ForceCast app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. We officially announced the app's availability on this week's show, posted earlier today. Here are the deets on the ForceCast Podcast Application taken from the news release...
POPULAR STAR WARS PODCAST RELEASES IPHONE APP
ForceCast Podcast Application Now Available In Apple iTunes App Store
The application, currently selling for $2.99 in the Apple App Store via iTunes, offers the most convenient and reliable way to access The ForceCast's news, commentary, interviews, and in-depth discussion about the Star Wars films and universe using a portable device. Whether connected by Wi-Fi, 3G, or EDGE, ForceCast app users are always connected to the latest episodes of the #1 Star Wars related podcasts on the internet, including The Weekly ForceCast, The Clone Wars Roundtable, A Galaxy of Music, Specials, Microcasts and more.
iPhone/iPod Touch Application Features Include:
- Access to the latest episodes and the entire archived back catalog
- Ability to stream episodes from anywhere AND resume playback (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
- Ability to download episodes directly to the device and play them when offline
- Ability to mark episodes as "Favorites" to listen to again and again
- Ability to call or e-mail the show with your questions and comments right from your device (Call feature for iPhone only)
- Ability to follow ForceCast updates on Twitter, Facebook, and more
Plus, as an exclusive, ForceCast app users will have access to bonus content not available anywhere else.
So, please check it out and consider supporting our efforts here at the ForceCast by purchasing the app today. And as always, send us your thoughts and feedback to email@example.com.
The ForceCast: Now On Your Android Phone